We are as different
As we are the same...
You're the monster I've created,
I am the one to blame...
I'm sorry for everything I've done.
For all that bitterness in your heart.
Even though your feelings are gone,
I wish we wouldn't be apart...
I can't express how I feel...
And if I try, you send me away.
All these words, they can't be real.
I really want you to stay...
It is too late to ask forgiveness,
But I will try, no matter what.
Still, I wish you could understand
The reasons why I acted like that.
Our farewell will be remembered.
That night, untill the day I die.
This is just another scar,
How I hope this is just a lie.
I will still give you my heart
Knowing you'll play with it as revenge.
My love, do what you want with it,
I'm still hoping your mind will change.
Your wounds I will try to heal,
And melt that heart, now made of steel.
Take my paper heart and claim it as your own,
Now so sweet but once made of stone...
domingo, 3 de março de 2013
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário