What is this feeling that consumes my heart?
Will it ever end ...? When did it even start ...?
Why is this a feeling I cannot explain ...???
What's the reason for which only brings me pain?
Is this some sickness that might soon pass??
It seems more like an agony that forever will last.
... I have no answer ... I have no clue ...
I only know this feeling is alive for you!
Oh, this strange feelings that I once knew
Are getting stronger and stronger, but that’s nothing new.
Is this love ... magic ... my mind ... a dream?
Is this real or not ...? Are things what they seem ...?
My heart was dead and should have kept that way ...
Oh my God, release me ... Send this thing away ...!!!
I’m finishing this poem and you’re still stuck in my head ...
Inside my heart I know you'll never love me ... I'm so sad ...
One minute within my mind and you’d feel everything’s wrong,
Because it seems days, weeks, years ... damn it takes so long ...
Now you must be thinking “This girl is crazy! It must be!” ...
Maybe you’re right, maybe you’re wrong!! But you don’t know me.
The more I try to look away, the more I stop and stare
Deep inside knowing I’m broken hearted and you don’t care.
Now that I look back at what I wrote ... Maybe I am just a freak ...
But I don’t care ‘cause this me and this is the only way I can speak.
So remember everything I wrote ... I made it so you all could see
Who I am, who I’ll be, and the beast that resides inside of me ...
After all these words I think and know you might not understand ...
I don’t blame you for that, because I don’t even know who I am ...
quinta-feira, 25 de março de 2010
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário